Tuesday, June 29, 2010

True Blood


I started watching True Blood from when it premiered up until the middle of the second season, when I left for college. Sadly our school dorms don't provide HBO, and I could never find the time to keep up with the show online. Miraculously though I've somehow managed to avoid any spoilers from second and third seasons, which is amazing considering how many of my friends love and watch the show. Luckily my cable service here at home has all the episodes I've missed so far on demand to watch at any time, so I'll probably be doing some marathon watching to catch up. It was one of my favorite shows on TV when I stopped watching, and one of the few decent shows left in general, so I'm looking forward to see what I've been missing.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have HBO either, so I have to download it. I'm following the 3rd season right now. SOOOO awesome!

    I just love how the question everything that one think it's right and clean, for lack of a better word.

    It's awesome!

    And there's also, you know, Eric.... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good you get to check it out now, I can't wait to start watching again! I'm lucky to have HBO while I'm back home so I'll try take advantage and catch up while I'm here.

    And yeah, I've heard that Eric has been the breakout character of the second season lol.

    ReplyDelete