Thursday, August 12, 2010

Etc.

Thought I'd start a new blog category just to post random thoughts and such. Still not finished with the design and layout of this blog yet, but will hopefully have it all sorted out soon. I've uploaded some of my school work from the past few months under the art tab, along with some personal projects I've worked on recently, with some more to come. Also, I updated the video section with some of the fan made music videos and trailers that I've worked on in the past.

I also plan to start two other new features for this blog called "Looking Forward" & "Looking Back". Looking Forward will focus on upcoming shows, films, games, etc. that I'm looking forward to in the near future, while Looking Back will take a look back of my favorite things from the past that I'd like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment